1. You try to make your lessons exciting and engaging.
2. You teach students of all ages and you know that adults are far worse than kids.
3. You can have a conversation on any topic.
4. You love asking questions.
5. You are culturally aware and tolerant.
6. You speak three or more languages.
7. You never stop learning.
8. You are creative and great at improvising.
9. The only thing you hate more than parent-teacher conferences is your printer when it breaks down five minutes before your class starts.
10. Two words send shivers down your spine: FREE RESOURCES.