Level: Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate
Skills: Speaking, Listening, Writing
Topic: Environment, Tourism, Volunteering
FREE PDF: Volunteer Holidays
A quick and easy ESL group activity on volunteering. It can be used as an additional resource when discussing the environment, tourism, volunteering.
- You can start this activity with some warm-up discussion questions.
- After that, put the students into groups of three(pairs also work) and let them plan the volunteer holidays.
- When they are ready, they present their ideas either in bigger groups or for the whole class.
- What is voluntourism?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work?
- Why do people volunteer?
- What kinds of volunteer activities could you do in your home country or abroad?
Our communicative and vocabulary activities:
Comments are closed.